Our 18% TM 1X tub is ideal for cattle on pasture. Formulated with CattlActive® to support rumen health and encourage feed and water consumption.
- Crude Protein (min) 18%
- Crude Fat (min) 1%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 0.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 1%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) o.5%
- Salt (NaCl) (min) 0.10%
- Salt (NaCl) (min) 0.15%
- Potassium (K) (min) 2.8%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 0.2%
- Sulfur (S) (min) 0.1%
- Cobalt (Co) (min) 15 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 930 ppm
- Iodine (I) (min) 50 ppm
- Iron (Fe) (min) 70 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 1400 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Min) 15 ppm
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 1,950 ppm
- Vitamin A, not less than 50,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, not less than 5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, not less than 150 IU/lb
- Provide at least one 200 lb tub for every 15 to 20 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- A 10-day supply of CattlActive® 18% TM 1X tub may be put out at one time. Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Consumption of tub will vary according to the weight of the animal, location of tub placement and quality and amount of available forage. (Note: test your forages to determine the actual supplementation needs of your cattle. Consumption over or under the recommended levels may be adequate based on nutritional needs. If pasture and/or roughage supply is inadequate as an energy source for satisfactory growth, performance or body condition, supplemental grain or good quality forage should be fed).
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water, salt and minerals.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
WARNING: This feed should be used only in accordance with instructions furnished on the label.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.
Cane Molasses, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Corn Oil, Guar Gum, Orange Peel Bitters, Onion Extract, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, and Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide.