Our 20% All-Natural with Garlic tub is ideal for cattle grazing on pastures and/or medium-to-high-quality hay. Enhanced with garlic. Formulated with CattlActive® to support rumen health and encourage feed and water consumption.
20% All-Natural Tub with CattlActive®
Available in these sizes:
- Crude Protein (min) 20%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 3%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 4%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 1.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 2%
- Potassium (K) (min) 2%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 1800 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 1500 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 1000 ppm
- Iodine (I) (min) 50 ppm
- Cobalt (Co) (min) 7 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (min) 12 ppm
- Vitamin A (min) 200,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D³ (min) 40,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/lb
- Provide one 250 lb tub for every 20 to 25 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water and salt.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.
Molasses Products, Processed grain by-products, Plant Protein Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Spices And Other Natural Seasonings And Flavorings, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Acetate Oil (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite complex (Source of Vitamin K), Onion Extract, Orange Peel Bitters, Guar Gum, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate.
Would you like to learn more about how CattlActive® tubs can fit into your feeding program? Fill out the form below to get in touch with a CattlActive Specialist!