The 30% Protein tub is ideal for cattle that require extra nitrogen. Ideal for those grazing on cornstalks or dry, lignified forages. Formulated with CattlActive® to neutralize pH and encourage feed and water consumption.
30% Protein Tub with CattlActive®
Available in these sizes:
- Crude Protein (min) 30.0%
- Non-protein Nitrogen (max) 12%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (min 2.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 3%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 1%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 2%
- Potassium (K) (min) 1.6%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 2,600 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 2,600 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 860 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Min) 25 ppm
- Vitamin A (min) 120,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3 (min) 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/lb
- Provide one 250 lb tub for every 20 to 25 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water and salt.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Acetate Oil (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Manganese Hydroxychloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Basic Copper Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite complex (Source of Vitamin K), Onion Extract, Orange Peel Bitters, Guar Gum, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate.
Would you like to learn more about how CattlActive® tubs can fit into your feeding program? Fill out the form below to get in touch with a CattlActive Specialist!