Zesterra's® all-natural formula is highly palatable and created from the highest-quality ingredients. Explore below to learn more about how it can help your horses thrive.
Horse owners, those who compete with their horses and those who haul horses for long distances will appreciate the effectiveness of an all-natural equine supplement that reduces stress. Stress is also a major source of concern to those who have “hard keepers.”
What Is Zesterra®?
Zesterra® is a 100% all-natural supplement for horses. It’s formulated to provide support for horses that are prone to stress or experience ulcers or ulcer symptoms. Zesterra® is a unique equine supplement that neutralizes excess gastric acid, encourages feed and water consumption and allows for greater nutrient absorption. It’s particularly helpful when your horse experiences stressful situations like hauling, foaling, heavy training or extreme weather.
Zesterra® contains carefully selected natural horse supplements and equine nutrition enhancers. It includes ingredients such as colloidal silver, water, natural apple flavoring, glycerin, soybean oil, onion extract, orange extract, guar gum, corn oil and fatty acids extracted from vegetables.
How Does Zesterra® Work?
Zesterra® relieves stress and other digestive disorders by boosting appetite, improving water consumption and reducing acidity in the stomach.
It also serves as the following:
- Stress Reliever: The neutralization of excess acid in the stomach reduces the production of stress-elevating cortisol.
- Improves Hydration: In addition to reducing excess acid in the stomach (which may discourage water consumption), horses love the taste of Zesterra®, which also helps encourage drinking.
- Appetite Booster: The increase of healthy gut flora and neutralization of acid helps boost appetite.
- Ulcer Prevention: Reduction of stomach acid is key to ulcer prevention, and it also improves the rate of healing in horses that are being treated for this condition.
- Facilitates Ideal Body Condition Score: With the improvement in digestion, nutrient absorption and appetite, horses — especially hard keepers — are able to gain or maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevents Respiratory Infections: Giving a horse a dose of Zesterra® before traveling can neutralize acid, which in turn reduces discomfort and cortisol release. This strengthens the immune system and can help prevent respiratory infection. It’s also beneficial to give the horse a dose before the onset of a major weather change or when there’s a disease outbreak.
- Immune Booster: Zesterra® can boost the immunity of horses, especially mares and foals during the last months of gestation and immediately after foaling.
How Will Zesterra® Make My Horses Thrive?
Using this natural supplement for your horses will offer the following benefits:
- Neutralization of Excess Acid: Zesterra® raises the pH in the horse’s stomach by neutralizing the stomach acid. When it’s used as recommended, it creates an environment where ulcers can heal naturally, providing a drug-free ulcer cure.
- Adequate Water Consumption: When horses are taken on long journeys or put through a rigorous training routine, they could easily become dehydrated. However, with the recommended dose of Zesterra®, the horse will be able to drink adequate water immediately after getting to the new location. It is also useful for flavoring water in unfamiliar locations, so horses are more likely to accept new water sources.
- Better Nutrient Absorption: Zesterra® increases feed utilization by boosting nutrient absorption in the gut. The ingredients in Zesterra® support the growth of healthy gut microbes that enhance the digestion and absorption of nutrients. That’s why this natural supplement is ideal for older horses or “hard keepers.”
- Prevention of Diseases: Many horses are prone to ulcers and other gastrointestinal diseases. This is caused by an excessive amount of acid in the stomach. When this excess acid builds up in the stomach, it can damage the sensitive lining of the gastrointestinal tract and disturb the balance of beneficial microbes in the gut.
Benefits of Zesterra®
This cost-effective natural supplement can improve performance, feeding and breeding while helping prevent the need for costly medications. For more details about the benefits of Zesterra®, please visit our product page or contact our team today.
Looking for Zesterra® without the colloidal silver?
Give us a call at 1-800-254-0179 x 1!