Our MT Special tub is ideal for cattle grazing on pastures and/or medium-to-high-quality hay. Formulated with CattlActive® to encourage feed and water consumption during times of stress.
MT Special Tub with CattlActive®
Available in these sizes:
- Crude Protein (min) 11%
- Non-Protein Nitrogen (max) 3%
- Crude Fat (min) 4%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 6%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 7%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 5%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 2.5%
- Potassium (K) (min) 1.3%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 3,400 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 1,400 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 2,700 ppm
- Iodine (I) (min) 800 ppm
- Cobalt (Co) (min) 35 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Min) 5 ppm
- Vitamin A (min). 200,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3 (min) 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/lb
- Provide one 250 lb tub for every 20 to 25 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water and salt.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.
Molasses Products, Processed grain by-products, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Monocalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium
Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Acetate Oil (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin
D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Onion Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Guar Gum, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate.